1. A candidate taking TDC Course for B. A. /B. Sc. Degree under 1+1+1 System shall have to undergo with any three subjects, subject to the college restrictions. Foundation course is compulsory for each and every student of all streams.
2. For Honours in any subject a candidate, (i) must obtain 40% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in the relevant subject, OR (ii) must obtain 35% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in the relevant subject, OR (iii) must obtain 50% marks in aggregate for applying for a new subject not studied in H.S.(+2stage).
3. There is no marks bar for SC / ST applicants, seeking admission in Honours course against SC / ST reserved Seats/Quota.
4. A candidate who appeared but could not obtain pass marks in any subject at the H.S. (+2stage) examination will not be allowed to take up that subject in the Degree course.
5. An applicant will not be allowed to take Honours in any subject in which he/she passed in Compartmental Examination.
6. Any two of the following subjects will lead to B.Sc. degree: Economics /Defense Studies /Mathematics.
7. An applicant seeking admission to B.Com. (honours) course: (i) Must have secured at least 45% marks in Mathematics at the Madhyamik, (ii) Must have passed Mathematics in H. S.(+2 stage) or its equivalent Examination. OR,(iii) Must have passed in two Commerce papers – one of which must be either Business Economics including Business Economics or Accountancy or both in H.S. (+2stage) or its equivalent Examination.
8. Choice of combinations, however, is subject to University / College regulation.
9. A student should be considered eligible for admission to the 1st. year of the TDC in B.A./B.Sc/B.Com provided that he/she has passed the H.S/(+2stage) Examination or an examination considered equivalent thereto with at least 5 (five) subjects of which not more than two shall be vernacular subjects.
10. Preference to admission will be given to fresh candidates passed in the current year. Admission for the candidates passed back to the current year will be limited by the availability of seats.
11. Admission will be offered on the basis of merit.
12. Reservation for SC / ST. will be governed by State Government Reservation policy for both Pass and Honours Courses.
13.Applicant, who has represented the State in national Level in any Sports/Athletic event or who has become champion in State Level meet(s) is only eligible for Sports Quota.