At present more than 4000 students are continuing their studies in this college in Commerce, Arts and Science streams. There are 10 Honours subjects and 17 pass subjects taught in the college by 50 Regular teachers and 14 Guest Faculty members. It needs a special mentioning hereat that 'Defense Studies' is one of the subjects which is exclusively taught in this college. From the year 2012 the college has introduced Certificate course in kakbarak. The college office is run by 12 group 'C' and 20 Group 'D' Employees. Presently, the overall activities of the college is efficiently managed by its principal, Dr. Dipannita Chakraborty.
- The college caters to a large number of students (3835) in the district belonging to all caste and creed hailing inclusive education policy.
- The college has an adequate area of ------- acres.
- The college has one Academic building which has six floors and houses the Staff room, Library,27 classrooms, 3 Laboratories and all the Departments and 1 Administrative Building.The college has one well furnished canteen.
- The faculty strength is 49 among which there are 15 Associate Professors , 15 Assistant Professors and 19 Post Graduate Teachers .To cater to the increase in students’ strength 23 Guest teachers are also engaged.
- Out of 18 subjects the college offers Honours Courses in 11 subjects.
- The College has campus-LAN and Wi-Fi connectivity (limited area) functioning for round the clock and internet facility available of 10Mbps broadband (under NMEICT project) and one 512 Kbps WI-max internet connectivity.
- The central library has customized Library management software .
- The College has four (05) smart classrooms equipped with projectors and PA systems.
- The College offers quality education with its dedicated teachers. Faculty members are involved in research activities.
- Tutorial classes/ remedial teaching help the slow learners to mitigate their fear of pursuing higher education.
- Extension activities help the students to become active social workers.